[Wine] Lineage 2: X Error of failed request

Sugi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 14 13:46:43 CST 2010

I am getting this issue when I try to open Lineage 2 in wine explorer mode, but I am able to play it without emulate desktop environment.  How can I fix this?
Example of Failure: wine explorer /desktop=NAME,800x600 L2.exe
Example of Success: wine L2.exe

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x5200007
  Serial number of failed request:  26

Wine 1.3.7 [Build from git clone]
Lineage 2 Gracia Final