[Wine] Fine Objects: Invalid command line - ERROR

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 11:36:43 CST 2010

vonshtupp <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Since trying to install ABBYY Finereader (and failing) I keep getting the message
>Fine objects
>Invalid command line
>each time I try to start a program with wine. Once I click the message away it takes about a minute before the program

How are you starting the program?  Shortcut from the Applications menu or from a terminal session?

If you can try to start the program from a terminal session (http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal) and advise if you receive error messages.  Please do not post terminal output here, but use a service like pastebin.com and post the URL to the posting here.

Thank you.

James McKenzie