[Wine] Re: Installing Wine From A Patched Source

Skcorps wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 16 10:42:35 CST 2010

Sorry about the double post, I'm typing this from a blackberry and so the edit button, if there is one, isn't anywhere to be found for some reason.

I left out some information: for one, I'm running the latest version of Snow Leopard; also, I do not have the developer tools that seem to be referenced constantly in order to use the make command, which seems to be my problem. I hear they can be installed through an OSX install CD, but I bought my computer from a store prebuilt. Should I expect that install CD to come with it or do I need to get it from somewhere?