[Wine] Question: How do i copy text from wow to other program?

Ominous wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 16 15:44:26 CST 2010

I've been looking around for a solution to this problem. I want to copy text from World of Warcraft, which runs in wine, to another program, for example some text editor, so i could save it ant later open it with some non-wine text editor. Is that even possible? Because if i copy something in wow with ctrl+c it works fine ingame, but when i switch to other program, it just isnt there. Maybe there is a way for it or at least some workaround, so i could still reach my copied text through my desktop? I'm using ubuntu 10.10 and my wine version is 1.2.1