[Wine] Re: Visual Fox Application in Wine

nicomartino wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 17 06:45:55 CST 2010

Thanks for the fast answer. But the application I want to install is not mine and it`s run great on Windows.

I think that I have to register in wine same dll that VisualFox use but I don't know what dll could be.

Unfortuately I'm not a programmer of Visual Fox but I will see what is it refox and tried to understand what happened in the program when that window is opened.

If you could give same intro about refox It is helpful for me.

Thank a Lot.