[Wine] Re: Window isn't readrawn after beeing in background

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 18 09:32:39 CST 2010

dimesio wrote:

> Manu311 wrote:
> > Nothing else that I know could affect wine.
>
> Graphics card/driver?
>

> > As I mentioned I'm running openbox,
>
> Try it in Gnome or KDE. Also, experiment with various combinations of allowing/not allowing the window manager to control/decorate the windows.
Nvidia GeForce 240GT
nvidia driver version 260.19.12
kernel: 2.6.36

I only have 2 option for decoration: enable or disable for decorations and animation for mini- and maximize - both don't help.
And I don't want to install neither gnome nor kde. I can try to start wine without openbox, just with a pure X11, but I guess I won't be able to switch desktop or alt-right-click if I do this.