[Wine] Re: Fifa 11: Environment Collision Geo Sent

xaber1488 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 18 18:03:02 CST 2010

Ok: I deinstalled 1.3.7 and put in 1.3.4: I tried the game without disinstalling it, cause also with 1.3.7 installation worked out pretty well. I just tried to run the game with 1.3.4, but I get the same error.
Also, I noticed that collision geo sent does not seem to be an error, cause it occurs many other times during the game: it seems to be a message of breaking through a new game scene or something like that.
The ultimate error is:

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access.

Does it tell u anything?
Do you think it's worth to try deinstalling and reinstalling fifa again?

Thank for the reply!