[Wine] Re: Window isn't readrawn after beeing in background

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 18 23:43:27 CST 2010

I checked it, the exactly same issue with a gnome system, without openbox.
So it's not DE specific. Now it would be helpful to know if it's hardware specific, isn't it, but I have no chance to check this.
If anyone is interested in space-shooter-MMOs try to get a closed beta key for the game and test it: http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/ I've heard about other ways to optain a key, but I don't know anything about it.