[Wine] Online Promo:Samsung I8520 Beam$200, HTC Evo 4G$235:Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr

IFFYY wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 19 07:55:57 CST 2010

BEST OFFER--IN---PROMO,BEST OFFER--IN--PROMO,BEST OFFER--IN---PROMO...BEST OFFER--IN---PROMO,BEST OFFER--IN--PROMO,BEST OFFER--IN---PROMO...

KINABALU LIMITED we are one of the leading mobile phone distributorsis.
We are Legitimate registered company under government registration and licensed,Registered No.SC115519

We are recognized distributor of various consumer electronics we sell latest brand and new original phones from there manufacturer with the minimum of 1 full year international warranty. Mind you all the product below are brand new and they come with the minimum of 1 full international warranty.

For more informations regarding product and purchasing process send your enquiry to

COMPANY INFORMATION:
Company Name : KINABALU LIMITED®
Registered No.SC115519
Contact Name : Aaron Van Ludwig
Email Us At:Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr

We specialize in a wide range of products such as Laptops, Mobile Phones,Video Games Console, Plasma & LCD TV, MP3 & MP4 Players, Digital Cameras,Dvd Players (Etc) At Discounted Rates.

We supply superior quality products all products strictly follow the standards of CE, FCC and RoHS, and are carefully inspected by a responsible QA team before packaging.

BEST OFFER:
BUY 2 UNITS GET 1 FOR FREE.
BUY 5 UNITS GET 2 UNITS FOR FREE WITH FREE SHIPPING.
BUY 10 UNITS GET 4 UNITS FOR FREE WITH FREE SHIPPING.

—————————————————————–

Hours of operation:KINABALU LIMITED®
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 9:00pm EST
Friday 9:00am – 8:00pm EST
Saturday Sunday- 9:00am – 8:00pm EST.
—————————————————————–

Make It Happen : Be (1) Of Our First (50) Customers to Purchase (2items) And You Get 1Free Item...

Shipping fees : Free shipping for bulk purchase : FedEx, DHL or UPS
Delivery Time : 2 days maximum.

Apple iPhone:
Apple iPhone 4G 32 GB----$230
Apple iPhone 4G 16 GB----$210
Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB---$165
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB---$180

Apple Tablet iPad 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) .....$200usd
Apple Tablet iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) ....$180usd
Apple Tablet iPad 16GB (Wi-Fi + 3G).....$160usd

Eten:
Acer neoTouch S200 $250
Acer beTouch E200 $220
Acer BeTouch E100 $200
Acer BeTouch E100 $190
Acer Tempo DX900 -$170
Eten glofiish X610 $135
Eten glofiish V900 $235
Eten glofiish X900 $185
Eten glofiish DX900 $165

BlackBerry:
BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100---$240
BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105---$230
BlackBerry Bold 9650---$220
BlackBerry Slider ----$210
BlackBerry Bold 9700----$200
BlackBerry Storm2 9550---$150
BlackBerry Storm2 9520--$150
BlackBerry Tour 9630----$125
BlackBerry Curve 8520---$120
Blackberry Curve 8900 -- $110
Blackberry Storm 9500 -- $115
Blackberry Storm 9530 -- $115
Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220 -- $110
Blackberry Bold 9000 -- $125
Blackberry Curve 8320 -- $115

HTC:
HTC Evo 4G..$235
HTC Aria--$230
HTC Wildfire---$220
HTC Desire----$210
HTC HD mini--$210
HTC Legend---$200
HTC Google Nexus One---$200
HTC Smart-----$200
HTC HD2-----$200
HTC Pure---$190
HTC Tattoo---$190
HTC Touch2---$190
HTC Ozone ----$180
HTC Hero---$180
HTC Magic---$180
HTC Snap-----$180
HTC Touch Diamond 2--$145
HTC Touch Pro2 -- $145
HTC Dream -- $125
HTC Touch Cruise 09 -- $125

Nokia:
Nokia E73 Mode----$240
Nokia X5-01----$220
Nokia 5233----$220
Nokia X6 8GB----$220
Nokia N8----$210
Nokia C6---$210
Nokia C3---$210
Nokia E5---$200
Nokia X6 16GB---$200
Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition---$200
Nokia 6788---$230
Nokia X3---$230
Nokia X6----$220
Nokia 5230----$155
Nokia N97 mini----$180
Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition--$175
Nokia 6760 slide----$220
Nokia 6790 Surge--$230
Nokia N900----$220
Nokia 5530 XpressMusic--$178
Nokia E72---$210
Nokia N86------$230
Nokia N97 32GB---$175

Samsung:
Samsung Vibrant----$240
Samsung B7722----$230
Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3----$220
Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5----$220
Samsung S5250 Wave 2----$210
Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro----$210
Samsung B6520 Omnia PRO 5----$210
Samsung M110S Galaxy S----$210
Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4----$210
Samsung i897 Captivate----$200
Samsung Smiley----$200
Samsung T479 Gravity 3----$200
Samsung T669 Gravity T----$200
Samsung C5010 Squash----$200
Samsung C3300K Champ----$200
Samsung W960 AMOLED 3D---$200
Samsung Galaxy A---$200
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S---$200
Samsung I6500U Galaxy---$200
Samsung M5650 Lindy--$200
Samsung I8520 Beam---$200
Samsung S8500 Wave--$200

Windows Phone:
Windows Phone 7 -----$400

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Ericsson S003---$250
Sony Ericsson BRAVIA S004---$240
Sony Ericsson Yendo---$240
Sony Ericsson Cedar---$230
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8---$230
Sony Ericsson Vivaz----$220
Sony Ericsson Aspen---$220
Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro---$220
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini---$220
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro--$215
Sony Ericsson Spiro---$215
Sony Ericsson Zylo----$210
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Pureness--$200
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10---$190
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2--$180
Sony Ericsson Aino---$165
Sony Ericsson Idou-----$175
Sony Ericsson C510 -- $165
Sony Ericsson P1 -- $125
Sony Ericsson C905 -- $145
Sony Ericsson W960 -- $130
Sony Ericsson G900 -- $150
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 -- $155
Sony Ericsson C902 -- $130
Sony Ericsson W902 -- $145

Sony Ericsson Walkman Players:
Sony Ericsson 32GB X Series Walkman MP3 Player $160
Sony Ericsson 16GB X Series Walkman MP3 Player $120
Sony Ericsson 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player $100
Sony Ericsson 8GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player $96

CYBER-SHOT DIGITAL CAMERAS
Sony a230 DSLR Camera and Two Lenses $300
Sony a330 DSLR Camera and Lenses $ 210
Sony a380 DSLR Camera and Two Lenses $300
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera G3 $250
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera TX1 $180
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera T90 $180
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera WX1/B $180
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera W290 $170
Cyber-shot® Digital Camera HX1 $230
Webbie HDT Camera $180
Nikon D90 (Digital and Video Recording Camera) $650

LG Phones
LG KM555E $200
LG GD510 Pop $190
LG GM750 $180
LG GW550 $175
LG Incite$170
LG GD910$170
LG KS500-$170
LG KF900 Prada$165
LG KC780-$160
LG KP500 Cookie$150

PLAYSTATION
Sony PlayStation 3 120GB System $200
Sony PSP go System $160
Sony PSP Slim Giga Bundle $105
Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Motorstorm Pack $155
Sony Playstation 3 60GB $140
Sony PlayStation 3 40GB $125

Nintendo:
Nintendo DSi Lite $100
Nintendo DS Lite $70
Nintendo Wii Console $125

SPEAKERS
Sony 5.1/7.1-Channel Speaker System $510

APPLE LAPTOPS
Apple Macbook Air.$600
Apple MacBook (MA700LL/A) Mac Notebook$500usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA611LL/A) Notebook$500usd
Apple MacBook (MA254LL/A) Mac Notebook$450usd
Apple iBook G3 (M7698LL/A) Mac Notebook..$400usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA609LL/A) Notebook$550usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA600LLA) Notebook$500usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook$450usd
Apple Macbook Pro (885909119400) Notebook..$445usd

SONY TVs
Sony 52" BRAVIA XBR9 Series LCD HDTV $1,200
Sony 46" BRAVIA XBR9 Series LCD HDTV $1,000
Sony 52" BRAVIA XBR10 Series LCD HDTV $1,500
Sony 40" BRAVIA XBR9 Series LCD HDTV $800
Sony 26" BRAVIA L Series LCD HDTV $300

APPLE LAPTOPS:……..ARE…….BRAND NEW
Apple MacBook MA700LL/A Mac Notebook…….$400USD
Apple MacBook Pro MA611LL/A Notebook………….$375USD
Apple MacBook MA254LL/A Mac Notebook…………….$345USD
Apple iBook G3 M7698LL/A Mac Notebook…………$325USD

HP LAPTOPS:……ARE……BRAND NEW
Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv9260us PC Notebook……….$440USD
Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv8140us EP407UA PC Notebook………$420USD
Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv6265us PC Notebook……………$400USD

DELL LAPTOPS:……….ARE………BRAND NEW
Dell PS M1710 PC Notebook………$400USD
Dell PS M2010 PC Notebook……….$385USD

Email Us At : Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr

Email Us At : Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr

Please review our returns policy for more details below:

Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without an RMA number will not be accepted by  KINABALU LIMITED® We assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.

Return freight is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will only be made by crediting the account charged for the purchase.
Refunds on returned items which were paid for by wire transfer, check or cash (in-store) will only be made by check after a 10-day waiting period.

We ship 100% of our orders the same business day from our warehouse, typically the product will arrive within 2days via either Fedex/Ups Courier Services.

Well we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for replacement or full refund of money back.

As soon as final conclusions are done from your side kindly contact us as soon as possible so as to lead you on how to transact with us.

Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to doing long term business with you.

May God bless you as you place your order with us today.

E-mail us for your purchase :Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr

Online Chat MSN ID:Kinabal at Kelebek.gen.tr

Yours Sincerely

Email Us At:Kinabal at kelebek.gen.tr