[Wine] Interpretation please.

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 22 14:29:52 CST 2010

I am puzzled by these two error events.  What are they please?

err:eventlog:ReportEventW L"6"
err:eventlog:ReportEventW L"7"

If I have configured something wrong and can avoid these it would be useful.  The game crashed to the desktop shortly after the L"7" event.

Also, I tried to fix this one by downloading and configuring the ALSA volume control, so maybe wine is looking in the wrong place.

err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element

UBUNTU 10.10 AMD64 with wine 1.3.7 as distributed.