[Wine] Eve Online some problem with sound.

WineChancellor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 23 12:28:00 CST 2010

Hello everyone,
i have Eve Online some problem with sound.

When I enable the sound in the game, I have sound for about 30 seconds, then it freezes and loops over and over on a small portion (half a second or so) and game crash.

There are 2 solutions, the 1° disable sound and the 2° rename or delete jukebox resource directory ( /media/a50382d0-eb99-4db6-a1d5-194cac9812e5/Programmi/EveOnline/res/audio/Jukebox )

i WANT play with sound and music :( Is there better solution?
bye
Lele