[Wine] Re: Anyone has any kind of trouble with Nvidia driver 260.19?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 24 00:30:01 CST 2010

F_style wrote:
> What about using rpm's? I installed b43 wireless drivers by just executing the rpm's when I made a clean Linux installation, and went wel...

If you do it right it might work. The problem with rpm packages for Nvidia drivers is that they conflict with mesa-gl package(s) which are in turn required by Xorg.

Every time I've tried using the "proper" way to install drivers with rpm packages the result was not starting Xorg, or broken OpenGL setup. While .RUN installer from Nvidia worked every single time.