[Wine] Re: Counter Strike: Source update breaks OotB functionality

dahanso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 24 16:46:50 CST 2010

As far as I know, everything was just as it had been prior to the update.. I made no system changes and my sound (everywhere else anyhow) appears to be functioning normally.  I only blame the update so definitely because I dropped out of play to eat, but left Steam open.. when I returned, Counter Strike had updated.  I thought, "Awesome.. back to it." clicked to launch and here we are.

I am installing ubuntu 10.10 on this machine tonight and will be trying everything fresh afterward.  Then I'll probably be like [Embarassed] "workin fine, sorry.."

Be back tomorrow.