[Wine] Re: Swiss Manager

BlindTiger wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 25 13:30:17 CST 2010

First of all, thank you for time and patience. I seem to have the latest release of wine because i dont get any updates to do.

Now for the message in the console... here it is:

gabriel at gabriel-A6Ne:~$ cd SwissManagerUniCode
gabriel at gabriel-A6Ne:~/SwissManagerUniCode$ wine SwissManager.exe
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 0: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 -1: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 0: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 -1: stub!
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.

This is greek to me but i'll try to google it and wait for some news from this thread also. I'd really like to see this fixed because i hate windows but i need this program and can't seem to find a suitable open source replacement.

Thanks again.