[Wine] Problem playing ghost recon ... :(

ghostguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 26 02:55:47 CST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently trying to play Ghost Recon on my eeepc ... It works good with windows so I thought I'll have no problem playing it with wine but ... :-p ....
This is the output of my console :

ghosty at jollyjoker:~$ wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Red\ Storm\ Entertainment/Ghost\ Recon/GhostRecon.exe
fixme:d3d_caps:select_card_intel_mesa Card selection not handled for Mesa Intel driver
fixme:d3d_caps:init_driver_info Unhandled vendor 8086.
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f3c4,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  130 (XFree86-VidModeExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  17 (XF86VidModeGetGammaRamp)
  Value in failed request:  0x4a00050
  Serial number of failed request:  435

If someone can explain me what's wrong and how to fix it, it would be very nice.

Thx :)