[Wine] Re: Problem playing ghost recon ... :(

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 26 13:24:25 CST 2010

ghostguy wrote:

> Nexuis and Warsow (tested this morning for warsow) works nice on my computer.

No need to run more than one of those games really. I just wanted to check the GPU driver wasn't advertising stuff it couldn't deliver!!  :)

I would second the suggestion to upgrade to the latest version of Wine (1.3.7).

Sorry I can't help much with sorting out the video mode error. (I avoid Intel integrated GPUs like the plague...)

Bob