[Wine] Re: Wine cannot start any application

Gelion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 27 02:56:10 CST 2010

I tried it too. No help.
Wine version 1.2. But as I wrote, I tried different versions
with the same effect.

I have a strong suspect that wine is ok, but in my
opensuse some clever application ban to run wine
applications. May be my fstab is badly defined .
Though with this fstab work wine fine wine without
any problem before. I tried find which change i made
before this complcation. I only instaled gcc with some
devel packages for gtk. Nothing worse.

Code:

>cat /etc/fstab
/dev/disk/by-id/raid-pdc_bhfcaedfdi-part2 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ADATA_S596_Turbo_WWWWWWWWWWW-77779D2-part2 /      ext3  noatime,nodiratime,data=writeback,acl,nobh,exec   1 1
/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ADATA_S596_Turbo_WWWWWWWWWWW-77779D2-part1 /boot  ext3  noatime,nodiratime,data=writeback,acl,nobh,exec   1 2
/dev/mapper/pdc_bhfcaedfdi_part1                               /data  ext4  acl,user_xattr,exec                               1 2
/dev/sdc1                                                      /back  ext4  noatime                                           0 0

proc            /proc                proc       defaults              0 0
sysfs           /sys                 sysfs      noauto                0 0
debugfs         /sys/kernel/debug    debugfs    noauto                0 0
usbfs           /proc/bus/usb        usbfs      noauto                0 0
devpts          /dev/pts             devpts     mode=0620,gid=5       0 0
tmpfs           /tmp                 tmpfs      noatime               0 0
tmpfs           /var/log             tmpfs      noatime               0 0
tmpfs           /var/tmp             tmpfs      noatime               0 0

# External storage
/dev/medie      /mnt/medie           ntfs-3g    users,gid=users,rw,umask=0002,nls=utf8  0 0
/dev/external   /mnt/external        ext3       noauto                0 0
/dev/gelion     /mnt/gelion          vfat       noauto,users          0 0
/dev/video      /mnt/video           vfat       noauto,users          0 0
/dev/canon      /mnt/canon           vfat       noauto,users          0 0

System and boot are placed on SSD disk
Other data on RAID disc