[Wine] Newbie dummy question

michaelslevinson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 27 15:15:04 CST 2010

I used to have Note tab Pro when I had an IBM compat box. fookes software was great. So I run into a Note Tab Lite version that will run on my mac OS using "Wine."

I haven't even downloaded Wine yet and I need to know what version to download, but i also have patent writing software that only runs on Windows, so maybe I can run that with wine - tghen I am wine addict and happy camper.

I am an independent write-in candidate for president and I am working on adding a blog to my web site to have real interactivity. I invite you to visit http://michaelslevinson.com. I believe you will be impressed.

So I need to know which version I download to get started. Thanks.

I have a macbook running OS X 10.5.8

I am not very technical, biut years ago I had a NeXT color workstationrunning NeXTstep 3.2 which was the most elegant interface ever. And omniweb was the best browser ever. Centuries ago!