[Wine] Re: Newbie dummy question

michaelslevinson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 27 20:56:14 CST 2010

I am an independent write-in candidate for president of United States and I need Wine to run a couple windows apps. Did i ask you or anyone to send a check? Nope. So what do we need the moderator for?

I saw I had an email and immediately stopped what I was doing and what do I find . . . a complainer. Did I break some rigid rule? visit
http://michaelslevinson.com
http://alphabet-learning.com

Which reminds me, my educational software using dolphins to teach the alphabet and numbers, in swf format, could be ported to android. You guys probably know all about how to do this stuff - whereas I do not have the slightest idea how to do any of that.

I'm hungry. I get cranky when I don't eat.

In good faith

Michael Stephen Levinson   [Rolling Eyes]