[Wine] program problem

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 28 10:56:00 CST 2010

On 11/28/10 9:39 AM, Roberto Sucameli wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I can not install a program with wine. I have version 1.2 of wine and I can not install an Italian vocabulary. this is the vocabulary Garzanti(I've downloaded on ISO hunt). I installed, but it opens and then tells me that something is wrong in wine,some problems with the library?
>
> could someone help me?

We could, but it appears you are seeing the "A problem has occurred"
dialog that Wine creates and that is not enough information for
troubleshooting.

Can you run the installer from the command line and capture a logging
file for us to review? Instructions are at
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Thank you.

James McKenzie