[Wine] Images Garbled

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 28 18:37:31 CST 2010

I've gotten the Wine 1.3.8 built on a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 1.6.5 and Apple's X11 XQuartz 2.3.6 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple56)

I managed to get most of the prerequisites built, and my final configure warning only contains the following:

Code:
configure: libv4l 32-bit development files not found.
configure: libgphoto2 32-bit development files not found, digital cameras won't be supported.
configure: liblcms 32-bit development files not found, Color Management won't be supported.
configure: gstreamer-0.10 32-bit development files not found, gstreamer support disabled
configure: libcapi20 32-bit development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.
configure: libgsm 32-bit development files not found, gsm 06.10 codec won't be supported.

I used winetricks to install ie6 and d3dx9 and when I use wine, most things that render images are garbled as shown here:

[Image: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8845/imagesgarbled.jpg ]

I searched around on Google, Wine Wiki, and these forums, but I didn't find anything that seems to match my problem.  Could someone provide me a few pointers?  Thanks.