[Wine] Wine and RyanVM-integrator

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Tue Nov 30 22:18:45 CST 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 01:25, joew <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> But.. There's a problem:
> On my local drive I've not enough space to put the destination directory in..
> Because I'm working under slax installed on an usb key and its filesystem it's about 2GB, with not enough free space to host both source (i386 win cd directory) and destination directories.
>
> Uhmmm....
> I could try with a symbolic link:

Or go to winecfg and add /mnt/sdb2 as a drive, say f: and try to use
RyanVM on that?

THat way if it requests the free space for f:, it will hget the
external drive's free space, whicle requesting the freespace for the
Wine default c: will be equivalent to 'df -h ~/.wine/drive_c' and z:
would be like 'df -h /'. (actually 'df -h ~/wine/dosdevices/c:' might
be more accurate)