[Wine] Internal error - invalid parameters recieved

kicsyromy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 1 09:37:29 CDT 2010

Hello,

I've upgraded to maverick from lucid (a clean install). I've been getting the same error for many applications running from wine, each in it's own bottle. Garena starts with the error but I can't log in, Heroes 3 runs without a glitch and suddenly crashes with the same error, Microsoft Office same thing, just crashes out of the blue, I can't install ie7 or ie8....same thing. Console output shows nothing wierd...only the error dialog box appears and depending on the application it either crashes or it seems to keep working and does nothing.

I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 RC1
Kernel 2.6.35-22-generic
Wine 1.3.3
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2 GHz