[Wine] SimCity 4 Deluxe's Building Architect Tool and friends

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 1 12:38:37 CDT 2010

In my tests of gmax, I downloaded and installed the Building Architect Tool (BAT) for SimCity 4 Deluxe along with the associated Plugin Editor and the Lot Editor.

With the exception of reported problems with gmax, all of these execute properly when called.  Until we solve the gmax problem, we won't know if the program suite works cohesively.

This is just a status note for anyone interested.

Software environment is:
UBUNTU 10.04.1
wine 1.3.3