[Wine] HomeAutomation software

RPetitjean wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 1 13:14:35 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just recently switched to Ubuntu and don't want to go back to MS. Unfortunatly I have a piece of Windows software managing and controling my Home Automation installation.
I tried using Wine to get it installed but get a 'Windows' dialog saying:
"PlusConfig requires Windows 98 or later to run"
The program performs this check and trying with different versions of Windows in the Wine Config tool does not seem to work.

Any ideas on how to proceed and allowing me to stay with Ubuntu? [Wink]

Thanks in advance.
Ronny