[Wine] I broke WINE plz help.

mrchaos101 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 3 01:22:39 CDT 2010

I changed this week to Ubuntu from winows 7.

I spent the last few days trying to get World of Warcraft to run.  After tossing lots of code at this and days on the net I was able to get it to work using PlayOnLlinux and WINE.

Today...I thought I would work on getting my MS Office 2010 to install and work.  I hosed every thing.  Had MSXML issues and sorm rtpd4.dll file I had to down load and over wright etc.

I want to HOSE all of my WINE and all of my PlayOnLinux and start from scratch as Im getting errors now.

I have no clue how to do this....this side short of a live cd going in my DVD drive and me TRULY starting from scratch.

Please HELP!