[Wine] Re: Sometimes Unresponsive, others just not working

adragon202 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 3 10:00:41 CDT 2010

It's Ubuntu, I'm running version 1.2 of wine, and I believe it was a kernel update, but I didn't pay too much attention like I usually would. My unix teacher told me to always pay attention to what I'm updating, but I slipped, won't happen again.

I will try reinstalling my graphics drivers, that sounds like a possibility I hadn't considered.

As I have already stated, I did in fact uninstall/purge wine and then reinstall when the issues began.