[Wine] Re: ASIO audio drivers for WINE?

waterpump wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 3 11:35:31 CDT 2010

OK, so how can I obtain the instructions from the separate developers to integrate ASIO into WINE, and can anyone supply me with the instructions, and/or can I buy a license to use ASIO in WINE?

There is this link, but it seems to refer to a Debian package?

BTW I'm using Ubuntu Linux in Mint 8 Helena.