[Wine] Re: HTML problem with Downloader from Battlenet

Zereon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 18:28:11 CDT 2010

allright im a nerd to so i know u want EXACT details

here is EXACTLY what happens
right after i click my mouse butten..to Remove the video to go to the menu
It will shrink Show the top and ----> of my desktop as in the black screen is a resolution change basicly Then after
Sometimes when i boot it it will play the music. other times it will show the backdrop for the menu but no Single player and battlenet butens and such
But sometimes when i boot it wont even get that far..
and One time it played the music.. boy i got my hopes up big that time lol
it waits for a bit.. like its frozen.. then it pops up the exception box i click ok
then the wine thing says go to wine Db blah blah could be a deficiency in this or that then its closed there