[Wine] Office 2007 is a half ass work'n

mrchaos101 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 23:04:55 CDT 2010

I have a subscription to MS TechNET.

I wanted to use office 2010 but was told in another thread that was not going to happen. At least not yet.

So I have defaulted to Office 2007 Enterprise.

Word is up and working and seems to have no issues.  Excel and Access are another problem however.

When I try to run another app other then Word, I get an Microsoft Office error that says:  "Microsoft Office Excel has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application."

Any help would be cool

Thanks in advance.