[Wine] Re: Font issue in Half-Life 2 via Wine 1.3.0

Sunsoidy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 23:43:33 CDT 2010

Of course, the side(WOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/)) effect of this change is that it's a huge hit to leveling (RuneScape Gold (http://www.rsfarming.com))death knights. Preliminary tests suggest that blood is a lot, lot closer to the other trees in survivability now, and I'm back to needing to do a decent amount of eating even as a leveling blood (Aion Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/Buy-Aion-Gold/))death knight. That said, the blood (Metin2 Gold (http://www.zyy.com/Metin2-Yang/))death knight still has a hell of a lot more survival tools, such as the Rune Tap, which still isn't a slouch even post-nerf, and the blood parasites. Whether this nerf will chase some people back to (Buy WOW Gold (http://www.zyy.com/))frost and unholy for leveling, we'll see, but blood looks a lot less clear cut as a leveling option now.