[Wine] Re: Dragon Age driving me insane!

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 5 08:47:19 CDT 2010

Looking through the logs for dragon age, I find a logfile, DragonAge_1.log, in which the following is repeated over and over again.

Code:
DA Download Manager (DADM)	Connected to DADM Control Server!
DA Download Manager (DADM)	Failed to configure DADM!
DA Download Manager (DADM)	Disconnected from DADM Control Server!
DA Download Manager (DADM)	Attempting to connect to DADM Control Server!

Obviously it's having trouble with this so-called DADM software. Does this mean anything to anyone? My terminal output for running daupdatersvc still stands as before, I just thought this log might be pertinent.