[Wine] Re: Install directory

ze3rax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 5 17:31:58 CDT 2010

Just great. Thought to open one like that.

I also don't want to install files in Wine's drive_c which is located in /home/"username"/.wine...... I also have like bareil76 such partition (my is located in /media/Software/Wine/(empty folder) but can not configure Wine to use it.

Don't know if bareil76 has checked FAQs / Manuals / Wiki about that kind of configuration but all without success - from ln -s /media/Software/Wine /home/"username"/.wine to WINEPREFIX and even tried to edit /.wine/config , but didn't find the file...

I was looking for that:

Code:

[wine]
"Windows" = "c:\\windows"
"GraphicsDriver" = "x11drv"
;"ShowDirSymlinks" = "1" ---------> Wanted to remove " ; " infront

;"ShowDotFiles" = "1"

No success at all. Please, help is needed.

Regards,
NRC