[Wine] Re: Civilization V

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 5 21:55:14 CDT 2010

mrboognish wrote:
> So I'm totally new to Wine.  How can I get it to run Civ 5 on OSX 10.5?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  thanks.

I doubt you can... but you can try...

I can get it to work fine in OSX 10.6, but the same exact config and setup on 10.5, when starting a new game in Civ5 Wine crashes.  I'm pretty sure its from a bug in the Graphics drivers in 10.5... which Apple will never update, they only update the latest OS with new drivers....  if you upgrade to 10.6.4 you should be able to play it though, it runs fine for me.