[Wine] Starcraft 2 Cannot create game.

aydos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 8 18:23:22 CDT 2010

Hello All,

I am in the process of going fully to Linux from Windows. I have everything set up and working great and I love it. I have been playing WoW via WINE and it runs flawlessly. I did not reinstall it I just went over to the windows harddrive that I have not gotten rid of yet and used that install.

I decided to do a 1v1 SC2 match with my buddy and I set up the same things in WINE for SC2 as the app DB says and used the Windows install just like WoW.

The game loaded up fine did a system scan of my setitngs and chose Ultra based off of my hard ware.

The only problem is when I click multiplayer and then create game.

I can see the list of maps, but when I select one there is no picture of it in the little window that shows the map and the button to actually create the game after selecting a map is greyed out. All the other buttons function properly except for that one so I cannot actually start a game.

Also the single player works great.