[Wine] Curb Your Enthusiasm is a weird comedy show

sunshiny wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 9 00:19:16 CDT 2010

At first I was like “em... no,” but then I kept watching because I rented discs from Netflix, and I ended up laughing my ass. This is a strange comedy show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html). The timing is really weird because it’s apparently improvisational. Now I can not get enough of Curb Your Enthusiasm (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html). Larry David is just so ... inappropriate, sometimes it makes you die laughing. And just to throw good. They all play as a professional. I ordered a series of now I can not wait to see them all again. An episode (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) was so funny had to watch it like four times in a row. Perhaps it says something weird about my horrible life that I’m watching Larry David so much, but c’est la vie! My advice is to watch the entire first season and see if it does not sink into the skin. Larry David, the humor is not for everyone, but if you’re smart and kind of dorky sense of humor at times so bad Curb Your Enthusiasm (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) should be.
Buffy DVD 1-7 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset-1.html)
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)
 Your Baby Can Read DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/children-family/your-baby-can-read-collection-5-dvd-boxset.html)
Sex And The City DVD 1-6 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/sex-and-the-city-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html)