[Wine] Re: Gameplay asks for the second CD

Zwartij wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 9 04:49:00 CDT 2010

vitamin wrote:
> So what do you expect from the full-screen game?
I expect from the almost full screen more being 'in game feeling' with a wider view in my turret. Now it is a bit tiny Mouse moves need now more accurate 'swinging'on a small surface..
The game plays well now, but a bigger screen would do better.

PS I now have twinview with two screens and am experimenting with the wine desktop setting to get the game (almost) full screen on screen1 while letting me switch to screen0 for mouniting purposes