[Wine] Plants vs Zombies

sideburns wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 9 16:27:56 CDT 2010

I've been running Plants vs Zombies for several months, now, on Fedora 13.  It's been working fine in a window, but I decided to try it in full screen mode.  Alas, that just gets me to a blank screen, and I have to use a terminal to kill it.  I know there's a way (using either the registry or a config file) to get it back to a window, but I can't figure it out and don't want to uninstall/reinstall and start from scratch.  Does anybody know how to do this?