[Wine] WINE, StarCraft II and I/O bottlenecks

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 09:30:20 CDT 2010

Excuse my brief reply since I've written this 10+ times now.

If you're willy to put in the time identifying the bottleneck and creating a bug for this would help a lot of people, not just for this game.  Unfortunately this has to be done by some one who actually has a decent computer (say i7/460) ruling out all those who maintain the sc2 bugs/appdb so far.

Doing this is easier than it seems with a rough guide here
http://wiki.winehq.org/Performance

If you can help that'd be great!