[Wine] Wine and Windev

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Fri Oct 15 15:58:21 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 08:33, Coach <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I am new in using Wine. I have got an application developped with Windev which was running in Windows environment. Now I would like to use Linux environment thus I installed Wine. I copied my project file in the local drive C:/ created by wine and launch my .exe.
> It works fine except few pictures (.bmp) display.

Have you launched it according to the instructions in the FAQ?
(Changing to the right directory especially) (Assuming the images are
actual files in the application's directory / subdirectory)

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal

You might want to post the output it gives when running from the
command line here

Gert