[Wine] Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 15 18:34:14 CDT 2010

After more tests (including adding linkinfo.dll to overrides, installing gdiplus winetricks and not installing comctl32), DBabble 2.2 installer didn't even started. Just the console cycling itself with a ntdll error. I'm starting to think the problem is that ntdll library whose Windows native version I cannot use. Do different versions of Wine make changes in their builtin dlls?

Heck, I'm starting to give up. Where is the problem? Any help is VERY apreciated, thanks...