[Wine] wine + utorrent on 64bit

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 21:43:39 CDT 2010

  On 10/14/10 3:35 PM, szijartg wrote:
> szijartg wrote:
>> hello all
>> I have a little problem with my wine1.2.1 and utorrent 1.8.1
>> so, when I would like to start with this:
>> "wine64 utorrent.exe
>> I got this msg:
>> wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\utorrent.exe"
>>
>> somebody know what is the problem?
>
> and the other msg is:
> "Trying to load PE image for unsupported architecture (I386)

WidowsonWindows64/32 is still being worked on so that you can run Win32
programs on a Win64 system.  For now, you will have to create a 32 bit
architecture Wine Prefix (WINARCH=32
WINEPREFIX=/path/to/new/32bit/wineprefix wine <torrent installer>)

There are other threads with how to run 32 bit programs from 64 bit Wine
installations.

James McKenzie