[Wine] Bones Seasons is nice you will like it

susanlancy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 01:47:43 CDT 2010

Bones (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html)inspried me to start a career in forensic science. The bones are very stimulating and informative. This can be a heavy show, but it's quite funny and the characters are believeable. The characters are funny in their own way scienific! Temperance Brennan (Bones (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html)), the anthropologist, is very balanced and very analyitcal as casual Steeleye Booth. This series may surprise you to everyone! This season has been better than last year and I look forward to the beginning of season 3! Congratulations otherwise well done.
I've never been a fan of CSI-type shows, because he did not feel like it had enough personality. This diversity is always made to feel somehow a clue what they were talking about, because everything seemed so technical. But this movement is very different! The characters do not describe all this technical gibberish, but because the sign (Booth), starring David Boreanaz, everything is explained in simple terms as well. Also this show is very funny ... not to mention full of sexual tension that keeps you coming back for more, if Booth and Bones (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html) will never be together. I recommend anyone to show! It is not even really need to look at it from the beginning. Each episode can stand up for yourself and keep someone entertained!
True Blood DVD 1-3 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
James Bond DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/-dvd-movies/007-james-bond-22-movie-complete-collection-dvd-boxset.html)
The Office DVD 1-6 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html)
Bones DVD 1-5 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html)