[Wine] the office is a nice show,I love it.

susanlancy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 01:49:28 CDT 2010

I love this show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html), and I believe NBC actually made a good choice this year again. Steve Carrell is a genius manager Michael Scott, a bit too much enthusiasm. supporting cast is brilliant and I am pleased that the bonus features are good, as evidenced by the six half-hour episode of the season does not deserve the $ 22, but it's worth it. I do not think the pilot was great, but I tuned in again, and I'm glad I did. I hope you do not see this show if you decide to try it, because it is brilliant. Many say it is not as good as the English version, but comes close. Diversity Day Out is the best September.
This show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) is by far one of the best comedies on television. Steve Carell is a comic genius. Himself takes this show to new heights of comedy - I've never laughed so much watching an actor on TV make a spectacle of himself in an environment where such behavior is so obviously out of space. And that is precisely what makes this show so much fun - hard times, together with the behavior of the character of Steve Carell is hilarious. In addition, the show takes place in an Office (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html), which is a very real for many of us. Office politics was never more fun. You must see this show.
True Blood DVD 1-3 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
James Bond DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/-dvd-movies/007-james-bond-22-movie-complete-collection-dvd-boxset.html)
The Office DVD 1-6 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html)
Bones DVD 1-5 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html)