[Wine] wine start.exe error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 02:26:28 CDT 2010

  On 10/15/10 11:26 PM, sajadsa wrote:
> hello everybody
> always when i want to install a software i receive this message:
> the program start.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience
> what i must to do?

First:  What is the program name.  The description is too vague for us
to provide assistance.
Second:  Have you visited the Applications Database to see if there is
an entry for this program?  If there is, have you tried to install it
per any available how-tos?
Third:  If there is no entry or you did attempt to install it per the
directions and still encounter this error can you follow the directions
on how to generate a logging file per the FAQ and post it to a site like
pastebin.com and then put the URL in an entry in the forums for the rest
of us to see?  Directions on how to generate the file are here:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Thank you.

James McKenzie