[Wine] Fwd: Re: Any progress on bug 16147?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 12:26:32 CDT 2010

  On 10/13/10 4:26 AM, Robert Benjamin wrote:
>     Just wondering why I haven't had a reply about the webcam problem
> with iSpQ and icuii. There are a few previous posts about testing the
> cam from Gert but nothing lately. Is it a priority problem that puts
> webcams at the bottom of the list? Hope not. Thanks for a reply
As I stated before, Wine support for USB devices is underway, but is
slow going.  It will take time for this to be fixed.  Several attempts
at this were not correct and were returned for improvements and further
fixes.

Also can you get a copy of Cheese to test with?  I just reviewed bug
report 16147 which you have put comments into which states that this did
work.

I'll see if the webcam that comes with my Mac will work or not....

There is a native Mac version but it is one version lower than the
Windows version.

James McKenzie