[Wine] Can't activate GLRC what does this mean?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 14:53:21 CDT 2010

  On 10/16/10 10:01 AM, sfatula wrote:
> Have a program I am trying to run, and, I have it now getting this far. This message comes from the Windows program, not wine. Then, it ends up quitting due to the issue.
>
> So, GLRC appears to be related to opengl is I am reading this correctly, and, I am on Mac OSX Snow Leopard.
>
> Anyone have any clue how I can get this message to go away?

OpenGL RunTime is what it appears to be for me.  BTW, this program runs
just fine in Linux so this has to be an XQuartz issue.  I've asked
another list member to run this program with the latest XQuartz beta.

XQuartz may be missing a function or two that makes this program,
AstroSynthizer2 run.

BTW, the Fractal generator program runs, but it does not update too well.

James McKenzie