[Wine] Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

fuznacious wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 23:08:57 CDT 2010

Seems to have worked... One thing I noticed when running winecfg, in the "Applications" tab when I highlighted wow.exe, then switched to the "Libraries" tab, there were no overrides (as I had placed in the "default" profile).

I added new overrides for msvcr80 and wldap32 (both Windows .dll files).

I had done this some months/years ago as WoW on WINE wanted them to run, but I can't remember what the problems were before.

I'm not sure if this fixed it, or if this is some new(er) finer grain of specificity for WINE, but I've logged in and see my toons.  Now to try to play it... :)