[Wine] Re: Wine & Crazy taxi.exe

Jim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 17 14:48:51 CDT 2010

jvhellraiser wrote:
> thanks this work!! but i wonder why this happens? can you explain a bit iam new to wine.

I'm glad that worked for you.  I'm unfamiliar with the technical details so I can't tell you why that happens.

Since you're new to Wine, you may be interested in the Wine AppDB.  There you can search for applications you are trying to run and learn and share information about getting your favorite programs working in Wine.

I'm unfamiliar with the other software you mentioned, but you may be interested in the following AppDB entries:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3386
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10726