[Wine] Guild Wars minimizing problem

cteeto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 17 22:16:20 CDT 2010

Hi all. When trying to minimize the guild wars window from fullscreen, all it seems to do is draw a screenshot of my current desktop and stick it in a window and call it the guild wars window. I can't minimize or maximize this window, so getting back to the game doesn't happen, I must close it and restart. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I am using Linux Mint 9 with the latest wine developmental release (1.3.5). I also use compizfusion. Thanks for any help in advance.